Sunday, January 29, 2006

long overdue update!!!

Forgive me.. It's been a bit too long since my last update...

Lots going on.. I (Karen) returned to work this Monday after 14 wonderful weeks of maternity leave. On the one hand, I love my job and enjoyed getting back into the swing of things... On the other hand, I miss Sadie very much. Luckily, she's in great hands with her grandmother every day. And her grandmother will be closing on a house here in Chapel Hill in February! She will be living a mile away from us!

In three weeks, Aunt Sylvia is making the trip down from Vermont to spend a week looking after Sadie and my Dad is coming the week after that. Then, Redmond goes on leave and will be with Sadie until August, when Mom takes over. Whew!

New pics!

Tummy time!



Yay for increased motor skills!



All sacked out...



Does mommy ever change out of her bathrobe or comb her hair anymore?



Sadie meets Carolina and Ginny Shipp, daughters of his best friend Donald.





My little lamb...

3 Comments:

Blogger rachel, danny, henry, claudia, and walter said...

Hey - Sadie is really growing - those cheeks are filling in nicely! Hope y'all are getting a little bit of sleep these days. Henry is on the move crawling and pulling up on things - hope to see you soon - Rachel

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's freakin' crazy. My daughter is holding your daughter. We have daughters! Geez, what happened? Just yesterday we were skateboarding, wondering if our high school English teacher would catch us, and worrying about pimples.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's freakin' crazy. My daughter is holding your daughter. We have daughters! Geez, what happened? Just yesterday we were skateboarding, wondering if our high school English teacher would catch us, and worrying about pimples.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home