Wednesday, May 17, 2006

new pics...

Nothing too exciting here... Just found a few more pics on the camera...

Mom moved here this weekend, but had to head back to Norfolk to close on the old house. She'll be back tomorrow, and then we get to figure out what to do with the ginormous amount of furniture stuffed into her new little cottage. Dad and Debi may be coming to visit over the weekend. We're going to replace our pet "fortified" carpet with Pergo this weekend. Ok, so I lied about the "nothing exciting".

Sadie gave me the most amazing Mother's Day present ever. She slept. Like, literally, all night. I was so heady with oxygen and sleep on Sunday I didn't know what to do with myself.

*****************************************************
And I'm NOT posting the 24,000 pictures I took when she stopped smiling just before the picture snapped.


We were going to photoshop Daddy's arm away and try to pass her off as the only six month baby around who can stand up on her own, but my laziness has finally surpassed my mischieviousness....


Your ubiquitous sleeping baby picture...


Sadie looks kinda American Gothic and Mommy just looks kinda...gothic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home