Monday, March 23, 2009

Sadie's diva 'tude

Mom informs me that Sadie is very much like me. I used to play piano and sing all the time, but would always stop as soon as someone walked into the room. I caught Sadie playing and singing her little three year old version of "Mary Had a Little Lamb" and well, you'll see how the little diva reacts....



So, I skulked away and continued to stealth-film....



This time, I thought that I could sneak a shot from her from behind a curtain. How was that workin' for me?



Here's Robot Sadie, shaking her sillies out...

2 Comments:

Blogger Poppy said...

She's such an enthusiastic child! Definitely a zest for life!

9:51 PM  
Blogger amom2twins said...

Better for her to scream"Leave me Alone" Than to go all Sean Penn on ya!

Thanks for sharing!

Love-M:)

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home