Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sadie is a robot

I've had a very busy week thus far... Last weekend, I drove to the Tidewater area to see a few folks... I don't normally like to take trips without my family, but it wasn't practical this time to haul everyone home, and I planned to spend part of the weekend with my best friend Karen K and some of my other old buddies, so it made sense to just go alone this time. I spent Friday night with Robert, Marsha, Lucas and Lily. The twins are so cute and so grown up now! I could hardly believe how much more verbal and physical they are, compared to the last time we saw them. Saturday, I saw Dad and Debi, and then headed to Karen's house. We met up with my old friend Kim for lunch, and then had dinner at Jeff and David's. Sunday, I scooted back home, so I could relieve Redmond so he could take care of schoolwork. He is back in school now, starting his MS in Technology Education, and that, combined with being a teacher, takes a bit of time.

Before I post my pictures from this weekend, I have to share this video of Sadie being a robot. Redmond made this costume for her this weekend, and apparently taught her monotone robot speech...



And here is a still of Robot Sadie...


Lily and Lucas, being the sweet, active twins they are. I have a couple of films of them dancing that I will shortly process and upload...

Lucas, ready to commit mischief...
I'm silly for posting this... My friend Jeff is a whiz at interior design. I've known him since the late 1980's, and even on a starving 20 year old's income, he always had a knack for creating a quirky, stylish atmosphere. He designed this bathroom scheme on his own... You can't see from this picture, but he has gargoyles over the toilet! He also collects tiki swag.


Karen, fiddling with her new camera... The necklace she's wearing was my birthday present...
That's it for now... I may have more to share later this week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home