Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Random pics...

I'm sleepy this evening, so I'll keep it brief....

Sadie is in a climbing phase these days. Horizontal movement these days is so played out... She really likes climbing on Daddy's bass guitar case and leaping about. Here she goes....


Sadie loves her little pink car and taking hikes in the neighborhood. We were out and about this weekend...

Hats are an ongoing struggle these days. We put one on; she peels it off. Rinse, lather and repeat.


Guys, I'd really prefer to be un-hatted...


Aaaugh! Get this thing OFF me!




And here's Sadie's happy face after we allowed her some time sans hat....


Hangin' out in the grass....


She has the Malcolm McClaren, Clockwork Orange stare down pat...


Obi-Wan is quite the distinguished elder statesdog these days...

1 Comments:

Blogger amom2twins said...

These are some great pic's. I love the picture of Mommie and Sadie! Karen she looks just like you except she is a toddler, she has blonde hair and blue eyes. After saying all that I guess she doesn't look just like you but she favors you alot. Or maybe it's just her expression that reminds me of you. Ok I will shut up now. That is a very cute outfit with or without the hat.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home