Friday, November 30, 2007

Lame excuse #2,045

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a wonderful dinner with Dad, who drove up from Chesapeake, and Mom, who hosted us in her home.

So, my lame excuse for not blogging this week. My $#$# camera uses a proprietary battery that has a hard-to-find charger. When the "low battery" icon appeared, I rifled around for my charger, only to find it missing. (Wait- isn't that a contradiction in terms?) I think it must have fallen out of my camera case some time in Charleston, as that was the last time I've seen it.

So- no Thanksgiving pictures! Phooey!

I found another charger on Ebay and am awaiting its arrival. Hopefully, it will be in my mailbox when I get home today, so that I can take some pictures this weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home