Thursday, March 20, 2008

Inflatable fun....

Thanks to my friend Anne for sending me pictures of Sadie's adventure at TK Jungle in Durham last Saturday, as I forgot to bring my camera along. I've never been to one of these places, but I guess there are many of these across the country. It's a giant inside play area full of inflated structures with slides and tunnels. Sadie was somewhat ambivalent- adults cannot follow the kids inside, and she's not really used to being out of the sight of mommy and daddy (you know, because I helicopter! ;-) ) But she did finally relax and enjoy some of the installations. I went with my friend Anne and her two kids Elizabeth and Max.

I'm not sure about this!



Alright, I'll give it a try...


It's a little scary in here!


Well, all these other kids seem to be having fun...


Max and Elizabeth do that kid thing of going UP the slides.



And then, Sadie decides that this palm tree is infinitely more interesting than a big inflatable playground...



I think I'll strew these rocks everywhere...


Here are Max and Elizabeth, driving an inflatable car. Hey, they have inflatable places to go and inflatable people to see. ;-)



On Saturday morning, Redmond and I will be heading to NYC until Wednesday afternoon. This will be our first real trip away from Sadie. We did have a weekend trip in the mountains where we were both sick and miserable, so I don't really count that trip. We supposedly have free Wi-fi in our rooms, so I'll try to post some pictures of the city.

1 Comments:

Blogger Poppy said...

NYC huh??? Hmmmm...Spamalot?? *wink*

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home