Monday, January 14, 2008

A few new pics...

Not much new going on this week... Sadie's first potty visit has not yet been repeated. I guess we need to procure better reading material for the bathroom... ;-)

This weekend, I took Sadie to Griffin's second birthday party at My Gym in North Raleigh. Redmond was under the weather yesterday, so he stayed behind to rest. He needed the rest, because as I was on my way out the door, I realized that I could not find my keys anywhere. We both looked frantically, high and low, and after almost an hour of panicked searching, we found that our dear daughter had opened a rarely used drawer in the kitchen and stuck them in the back of the drawer. So, needless to say, we arrived late. As usual, the vast majority of my pictures were unusable, due to lighting and fast moving children. So, here are the few that are salvageable, along with a couple of videos...

Sadie, jumping on the trampoline...



Sadie in the ballpit with Philip and Twyla...



Here's the proud birthday boy! He doesn't realize this, but he's going to be a big brother any day now...


The ballpit was a source of great excitement for the kids. I was reminded of the Simpsons episode where Homer and Marge put Maggie in a ballpit, where she and hundreds of other babies just sunk to the bottom for all of eternity. Robena and Philip sit with Twyla, who tries to decide how she feels about this strange proliferation of brightly colored round objects.

And Sadie contemplated the ball pit for all of, about, 2 seconds. Then, she dove in, head first.

Another dark picture of Sadie in some kind of a tunnel.

I can't believe little Reilly is already 13 months old!

Taking a two second breather...


And back we go to the ball pit...

The birthday boy in the ball pit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home