Monday, October 13, 2008

Long overdue post

Yikes! I just realized this morning that I forgot to update the blog last week. Sadie and I both have been battling a gastrointestinal bug. She missed a few days of school last week, and I spent most of the weekend down for the count. This is a relatively short blog, as we were definitely not taking pictures this weekend.

Sadie's birthday party is coming up on Saturday, October 25th. Redmond really wanted to have the party at home this year, which means that, ugh, we have to make our house a slightly less disaster-y disaster area. Though I'm prone to exaggeration, I sometimes want to submit our home to one of those reality TV "OMG, help! We are messy hoarders" shows. Really, part of the problem is that we have two cats and a dog, and one of the cats has made the entire house his litter pan since Sadie was born.

Here are a couple of films and pictures from Lila's second birthday party at Pullen Park. Sadie actually became ill last Sunday, right after eating a cupcake and riding the carousel.

Here she is playing soccer at the party...



Watch Sadie and Griffin as they delicately and neatly eat their cupcakes!



Here is the adorable birthday girl, Lila, with Missy.

You saw the film. Now, see Griffin and Sadie tackle those cupcakes in still life.
I think this shall be my new Facebook avatar!

Pssst- are you ready to open your presents?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home