Thursday, August 09, 2007

Random update...

Hey guys!

I just wanted to let y'all know that we haven't dropped off the face of the earth. We've been running around like decapitated chickens the past couple of weeks and haven't had the time to even take pictures, much less update the blog. Redmond is at home with Sadie right now and trying to find ways to beat the 100+ degree temperatures. Whew! Aunt Sylvia is visiting right now too, and I'm hoping we can get some pictures with everyone this week before she leaves.

We're heading to the beach on Saturday (Topsail Island) for a much needed break. Hopefully, the heatwave will subside and we'll feel comfortable outdoors.

I'm hoping to get a film of Sadie doing her new little thing... She picks up random, phone-shaped objects (or not- I've seen her pick up a frisbee for this) and has phone conversations. She starts with "Hello? Yeah? Babble babble babble babble..... Bye!" and slams down the "phone". It's adorable, and she sounds just like my Mom when she's on the phone.

Well, hope to post again soon with pictures. I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer! It's almost over now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home