Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Well, at least it's not the microwave oven or an old refrigerator...

Sadie seems to have taken a shine to household appliances. I remember during the 1970's (yes, I'm dating myself here) reading constant warnings about leaving old appliances in one's front yard, lest children found themselves locked inside old refrigerators. I was just a young child myself, and didn't understand the big deal, as I wasn't much of an appliance fetishist. Well, Sadie apparently loves anything that is large enough to crawl inside, so we'll have to keep an eye on her, I guess.

It's pretty comfy in here...
Well, I've kicked the dryer light loose and my work is done...

Here are a couple of random videos of Sadie at play. I love that Daddy seemed to not realize he was being filmed in one of the clips and you can hear him try to hurry me out the door... ;-)

Here's Sadie playing in the kitchen...



And here's Sadie playing around with Mommy's thera-bands.



Redmond is in Nashville this week at the Annual TSA Conference with his kids, so I've been managing without him. Sadie is quite the Daddy's girl, but she's been doing well, though she lept into the arms of an unsuspecting electrician who stopped by our home. I'm thinking she must have assumed he was Redmond at first. He'll be home on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home